There’s a 1200’ paved driveway to enter the property. This lodge sits on a private setting perched upon a Ridge. Just minutes from downtown Laurelville restaurants, grocery store and gas station. Just 12 minutes to Rock House. 20 minutes to Conkle’s Hollow and Ash Cave. 30 minutes to Old Mans Cave.
Not pet friendly.
The driveway is pretty steep on this property. A four wheel drive or front wheel drive vehicle is needed during snowy months.
- 4000 sf
- Great room with vaulted ceilings with 65” TV
- Dining room w/ large table and seats 14
- Eat in kitchen that seats 6
- Well stocked kitchen
- Stainless refrigerator
- 2 private king bedrooms
- 1 bathroom to share
- Master bedroom with a 3rd king bed and set of Queen bunkbeds
with en-suite bathroom
- 1 King bedroom with set of Twin bunkbeds
- Kid space with set of Twin beds and set of Queen bunkbeds
- 1 bathroom on lower level to share
- Rec room with a 65" TV
- 2nd Full kitchen
- Towels and linens included
- Game room with TV
- 8’ pool table
- 60-game arcade cocktail table
- Electronic dartboard
- Ping pong table
- Propane and charcoal grills
- large patio with 5 picnic tables
- Front porch with chairs
- Hot tub
- Fire-pit with 20 chairs
- Basketball hoop
- Pool will open Memorial Day weekend until Labor Day.
Guests pay 50% down to reserve and the balance is due 30 days prior to the arrival date along with a refundable security deposit. Cancellation fees and maximum occupancy policies will apply. Deposit: $500
Must be 25 years or older to rent this property. The guest on the reservation must be present at check-in with photo ID which matches address and credit card used. The guest must be present during the complete stay.