Catbird Cabin in Hocking Hills.
Catbird Cabin offers plenty of room for guests. Like the other cabins, it has a ping pong table and wraparound porch overlooking the wooded hillside. However, Catbird cabin features a floor to ceiling fireplace, a larger hot tub, a large screen HDTV and a larger dining table. All of these amenities are settled in a secluded woodland setting. Of course, there is also air conditioning and miles of hiking area. There is an elevated screened porch, and a deck below with a large hot tub, overlooking the wooded hillside.
The driveway is pretty steep on this property. A four wheel drive or front wheel drive vehicle is needed during snowy months.
- 1 Private King Bedroom
- 1 Private Queen Bedroom
- 1 Bedroom with 2 Queens
- Loft with 2 Queen Beds
- 2 full baths
- Gas fireplace
- Pet friendly
- Private Hot tub
- Screened porch
- Multiple decks overlooking the woods
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washer and Dryer
- Towels and bed linens provided
- Ping pong table
- Air Conditioning/Gas Heat
- Stereo system
- Large screen HD TV
- Outdoor fire ring with seating
- Propane Grill and Charcoal Grill
- There is a pocket Mifi for internet works well but no guarantees of service
- Exterior security cameras are in use at this property at the parking area
- NoiseAware (a 100% privacy compliant decibel monitoring sensor) 1 is located in main gathering area and 1 is on exterior
Guests pay 50% down to reserve and the balance is due 30 days prior to the arrival date. Refundable Damage Deposit will be charged to your credit card the day of your arrival. Cancellation fees and maximum occupancy policies will apply.
Trip Cancellation & Travel Insurance Program options available for purchase when booking a stay not less than 30 days before check in date.
Must be 25 years or older to rent this property. The guest on the reservation must be present at check-in with photo ID which matches address and credit card used. The guest must be present during the complete stay.