Green Acres is the place to be in the Hocking Hills. This newly built lodge sleeps 14 comfortably in 5 private bedrooms and sleeping loft. Centrally located and just 10 minutes to Conkles Hollow, Rock House, and Cantwell Cliffs, you'll be enjoying that fresh air in no time. Now offering indoor heated saltwater pool.
The main level of Green Acres Lodge is wheelchair-friendly. You'll love the cathedral ceiling in the gorgeous great room, which features a stone fireplace, live wood columns, and chef's kitchen complete with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and island with a stone and live edge wood bar. Take some time to relax on the wrap-around covered porch on the main level, complete with outdoor wood-burning stone fireplace, comfortable patio furniture, and a private covered hot tub. You might also enjoy the view from the sleeping loft, an upstairs bedroom balcony, or from the downstairs pool table room or bedroom with access to the lower level deck. The lower level also includes a 60-game arcade cocktail table and flat screen TV with DIRECTV and a Blu-ray/DVD player for your enjoyment, or sit around the fire ring and tell stories of the day or days gone by.
We are confident you will enjoy your Premier experience at Green Acres Lodge. Your search for perfect Hocking Hills cabins is complete. Don't delay as reservations fill up fast. Book your Hocking Hills Premier stay today!
- Heated salt water indoor pool in attached pool house with sliding glass doors and indoor deck
- Sleeps 14 comfortably in 5 bedrooms and loft
- Upstairs: 2 private queens (one with balcony), 4 twins in loft
- Main level: master bedroom with king
- Downstairs: 2 private queens with access to lower porch
- 3 full baths (one on each floor)
- Indoor/Outdoor wood-burning stone fireplace
- Well equipped kitchen with stainless appliances and granite countertops
- Washer and Dryer
- Air Conditioning/Gas Heat
- Wrap-around deck with plenty of seating
- Private covered hot tub
- Pool table
- 60 game arcade cocktail table
- 2 flat screen TVs with DIRECTV
- Blu-ray player
- Outdoor fire ring with seating
- Propane and Charcoal Grills
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Towels and Linens Included
- Not Pet friendly
- There is a pocket Mifi for internet works well but no guarantees of service
- Exterior security cameras are in use at this property at the parking area
- NoiseAware (a 100% privacy compliant decibel monitoring sensor) 1 is located in main gathering area and 1 is on exterior
Guests pay 50% down to reserve and the balance is due 30 days prior to the arrival date. Refundable Damage Deposit will be charged to your credit card the day of your arrival. Cancellation fees and maximum occupancy policies will apply.
Trip Cancellation & Travel Insurance Program options available for purchase when booking a stay not less than 30 days before check in date.
Must be 25 years or older to rent this property. The guest on the reservation must be present at check-in with photo ID which matches address and credit card used. The guest must be present during the complete stay.